Alberto Rey: Upcoming open studio and new online fish prints




Dear Clients and Friends,

Good morning!!

I am sending you this email to invite you to a special holiday open studio event on Saturday, November 23 from 5 - 9pm at my home at 211 Chestnut Street in Fredonia, NY. You'll be able to get a look at some of the recent pottery which includes new steelhead/trout soup mugs, jumping steelhead/trout cigar ashtrays, large trout platters and new bowls made from the clay dug from banks of Canadaway Creek which flows behind the studio and which now has some healthy runs of steelhead swimming in it. You'll also be able to get a sneak peak of some of the new paintings for the Buffalo Museum of Science exhibition next summer. If you can not attend the event and would like to come another time, please call me to set up a time (716.410.7003).



I have also made some of my favorite paintings available as prints at:
I'll be adding more artwork to the site from past projects including the Cuba Series, the Extinct Birds Project and more fish paintings. Keep checking back over the next few days and weeks.

Happy holidays and I hope to see you on Saturday, November 23.

Kind regards,
Alberto